Monday, October 3, 2011

Towels

Guess what I did today.

Go ahead, guess.

Visual answer:

2/365 - Laundry! Cell phone photo, my apologies on the quality. Then again, who needs a high quality photo of a bunch of folded towels?

The woman I work for owns a bunch of hotels in Keystone and most of her summer help has gone home. So she was looking for someone to do some housekeeping at one of the hotels.

Now, I'm not super picky or anything, but this summer I made it a goal of mine to never again have a job where I have to clean public restrooms. (Right up there with "to never have a job in fast food," which, by the way, I have accomplished so far.) So I told her I'd do a few hours of laundry in the afternoon instead. Which is still helpful to her. And it bumps me back up to working full-time again, since the museum is only open for a few hours these days. Win-Win for everyone!

Still searching for an Eastern SD job. If you have any leads, any ideas, any people looking for a roommate, let me know. =)

2 comments:

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!