Friday, December 23, 2011

Tuckered Out

Just in case I don't get here this weekend (Which is highly likely, considering my posting stats these days...) I want to send out a very Merry Christmas to all my friends right now. So...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

That was fun, huh?

Anywho...

Last weekend we had our family Christmas party at my parents' house. It was a fun time, for sure. We spent the majority of the evening playing board games. I think we collectively received 5 new games between all of us, so we tested most of them out to make sure they were up to the Livingston Family Board Game quality. Most of them passed.

I have the cutest sequence of photos to share with you.

My nephew, Tucker, must have been looking for a place to get away from everyone, and found some shelter under the kitchen table. Take a look...


And to add to the cuteness of this little boy, we quickly found out that he had fallen asleep. In this position, under the table, with his little plumbers butt hanging out.

A little while later, we decided to check on him again...


Holding his booty in the air must have been a little too much work...However, can't say this looks much more comfortable.

Apparently he didn't either.

A little while later...


MUCH BETTER!!

Here's a close-up of this cutie-pie:


Cutest little boy in the world, for sure. And he sleeps under tables!! I just wanna hug him. All the time. Forever. The end.

I hope you all have a joyous and safe Christmas weekend. God bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!