Sunday, October 2, 2011

Twenty-Four

Hello, 24.

Hello, new 365 Project.

Hello, Photo #1...

1/365: The box my birthday gift from Stephanie came in. She designed the box AND the bracelet inside. It was so special. I love love love it, and I will probably wear it every day. =)
Speaking of Steph, here's a photo I forgot about. Last week, we were swamped with scheduled photos at work, so we teamed up and put our awesome talents togehter. It was like Power Ranger status. (The Pink and Yellow rangers, of course.) We knocked out those photos and that busy day like nobody's business. Anywho, before we put our superpowers to work, we had some time to relax while waiting for Bus #1.


We read. A lot. Currently I'm working on 1984 by George Orwell. Almost finished with it. Then I have to do some shopping, because I'm out of unread books! Pretty excited, new books are one of my favorite things in the world.

In other news, today I shot my last group photo at Mt. Rushmore. I have to say, I'm going to miss seeing George, Tom, Teddy, and Abe every day. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!