Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Purple

Guess who's being awesome and actually getting a photo every day!

I am proud. And today's is my favorite so far. Want to see?

18/365 - Progress
Ahhh, sunshine makes me so happy. So does this nifty scarf I'm knitting. It's growing pretty quickly! I've fallen in love with the knitting process so much that I'm going to make three more for my nieces. Someday I want to learn how to do hats! So if you happen to know how, or know of any good online videos or something, let me know. It's probably way above my skill level, but I'd like to give it a shot.

17/365 - Cycle
Yesterday I got to go in and do some laundry at the hotel. I thought for sure I'd only be there for a few hours. Three, MAX. But I ended up folding towels and sheets for six hours. SIX! It was amazing. I enjoy that job way too much. I mean who the heck LIKES folding laundry? I am crazy. I find it really relaxing. I just turn on my iPod and I could fold and fold and fold all day. And I pretty much did yesterday! Good times, good times.

16/365 - Bambi's Environment
That's my bamboo plant's water/rocks/roots. PS - I named him Bambi. How perfect a name for a bamboo plant!

15/365 - Wet Lights
I do love the rain and the things it does to the ground. =)

14/365 - Daily Commute
So, something I'd been wanting to do since my first day here is photograph the drive from Rapid City to Keystone. I finally got around to it the other day when I rode in with Brian. I shot something like 240 photos, one every 5 seconds, for the whole 20 miles. It was fun. Anywho, that's one of the shots. Pretty cool stuff. I had my buddy Luke compile them for me. Maybe I'll post the video sometime. Maybe not. I'll see how desperate I get for material...

1 comment:

  1. Yay on the photo project...keep it up I enjoy checking out your blog! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!