Monday, June 6, 2011

Quick update from Starbucks in Rapid City (Love this place.)

Things are going well. Still without the internet at the apartment. Hopefully it'll be up by Thursday.

The job is going great. I get to see Mt. Rushmore SO MANY TIMES a day. It's pretty cool. And I'm becoming a pro at driving on long winding roads. Ha...Pretty great.

Missing my "normal" summer routine, but still enjoying the new one. I like not having to work evenings. It's definitely nice to just work all day and be home by 6:00. Still sad that I'm missing out on so many baseball games. Hopefully next year I'll be back home and back into normal life.

But until then - Definitely loving the scenery and somewhat nicer weather here. =)

I'll try to keep ya posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!