Monday, May 30, 2011

Boxes

Quick update from good ol' Classic Corner in Madison because they have free wireless AND food! (Turned ours off on Friday and no food left in the apartment.) Woo!

We've got the truck almost all packed up. Only a few boxes left. And I like how we picked THE hottest day to move. Ugh! It's sunny and hot and windy and humid and we're dying! But it's ok. Almost done.

Hopefully we can get the internet hooked up pretty quickly when we get to RC.

Also...Ashley's wedding was SO MUCH FUN!! I was actually dancing and having fun, which is something I don't do well (dance, not have fun. ha) It was great having my buddy Kim there, too. And some awesome other wedding party people! Everyone was so much fun to be around. Can't wait to see the pictures. Haha!

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll be able to keep you all updated throughout the week. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!