Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Too Close Tuesday

Look at me, being all on top of things today!

Since it's Tuesday, here's our close-up shot. Leave your guesses in the comments and I'll announce the winner later this week.

Brian thinks this one is too easy. I say that's okay. =)
Earlier last week we made a deal that we would NOT buy any more groceries until we are in Rapid City. Sadly, we had to break that deal because neither of us can live without milk for an entire week. Can anyone? I mean milk is like, essential, isn't it?

And, yesterday's photo:


What did you guys think about the Think Big project? Should I continue, or no? I know lots of people read it, but no one left comments. Come on, guys, I need feedback!! =)

1 comment:

  1. um... first one: Maybe a petal from a flower :D
    Second one.... I know I see water droplets and some nice scenery outside :D
    I'm pretty sure my imagination ran on this one

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!