Thursday, May 26, 2011

Five Things

My hands are extremely tired and my skin is rough and dried out from soap and cleaning chemicals. Since yesterday morning, Brian and I have been scrubbing this apartment clean. I'm not sure how thoroughly spick-n-span this place has to be in order to be acceptable, but I think we're going to the max. Or perhaps it just feels that way....

I am SO GLAD we were able to wait until June to start working. This process would have been impossible with only 4 days to do it. Moving out of one apartment would have been doable. Moving out of two apartments really makes a ton of extra work.

Anywho...Today is Thursday so it's time for the first official "Think Big! Thursday"

Here's a question for you to ponder and, if you feel like sharing, comment on:

What are the five things you value most in life?


(PS - Nobody's guessed on Tuesday's shot. Go check it out!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!