Friday, April 1, 2011

Head Full of Doubt

Ok, I'll admit it - I have been on a country music kick all week. I think it comes from watching American Idol for the first time in my life. I've been craving amazing voices and smoother songs, for a change. So I've been listening to country video channels on TV when I'm working or cleaning. And this song, I have to share it, has stopped me in my tracks every time it comes on.


Maybe I love it so much because it's similar to "my type" of music. More interesting lyrics and a more full band than typical country. Maybe it's because I'm just a sucker for piano playing singers. I dunno. I haven't listened to anything else from this band, but I think I will start. Incredible! Anyway...Just thought I'd share.

Enjoy the sunshine, my friends. It's a beautiful day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!