Monday, April 18, 2011

Clean Cups

First off, I want to wish a huge GOOD LUCK to my buddy Melissa Jean, as she interviews for a job/internship today with THE coolest design agency in South Dakota.

Next, I want to share some photos from yesterday.

The top is what my sink looks like after a few days of being sick and not having the ambition to wash dishes. Almost every bowl and cup that we have here was dirty. For some reason, I didn't ever want to re-use a cup, so I got a new one every time I drank something. And I was drinking a LOT. And the bottom is what my sink looks like after feeling a little better and being fed up with having no clean cups.
It's April, if anyone was wondering. I wish someone would let Mother Nature know that. We are STILL getting snow! I can't afford to run my heater any longer. I really wish spring would show its beautiful side again.

So we decided to have some fun with it last night and take some photos. This one is Brian's favorite.
I like this one.
Who do you agree with, me or Brian?

And I will TRY super hard to get a TCT shot tomorrow. So be sure to check back!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, thought I also like the one Brian likes. So I guess I side with both then...huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. Are. Awesome.

    The interview went well! I should know by Thursday whether I got it or not! ^_^ Thank you for the mention and the good luck wishes. I think it helped! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!