Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Less money, more cookies!

I thought of this the other day, while munching on some cookies that Amy brought over as payment for taking her photos last week....

Wouldn't it be AWESOME if we just completely did away with money and instead exchanged baked goods?! Just think about it...All you have to do is put some love into food and your debts are wiped clean. And I really think receiving homemade cookies or cakes or breads or lasagnas or pies or meat loafs or brownies would be WAY COOLER than receiving money. It seems more special. I know whenever I bake something, I'm constantly thinking of who I'm baking it for. Payment plus thoughtfulness. It would be perfect.

I think this could change the world for the better. Less money, more cookies! Who's with me?!

131/365: FAVORITE!! I love sparkly snow! Super glad I woke up early enough to take a few moments to notice the sunshiny glitter snow and then take a picture of it. Perfect. =)
You guys should see what I'm working on these days. If you're lucky, I'll post the finished product.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agreed!

    And I love how the simplest pictures can be so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!