Friday, February 11, 2011

To the Side

Ok, people. I only had ONE guess on this week's Too Close shot. I even posted the link on facebook and everything! You're not making this much fun for us! =P

Anyway, here's the big reveal:

Original shot:


Yep, that's pretty close!

Back it up a little....



Ohhhh it's getting easier! Any final guesses?

Drumroll....


Yeah!! It was the tag on my hat! My faaaavorite green hat! I wear it pretty much every day. I know I'm gonna miss it once spring hits. It started out super shiny and pretty...But now that it's gone through two rough winters, it's getting all frizzy and silly. But I still love it.

PS - Melissa Jean got it right! She's always getting them. Way to go!

I wear it with the tag to the side, like this. Thanks, Hat, for inspiring tonight's POTD:

133/365: And yes, my hair really IS that long. It's pretty ridiculous.
Yesterday's photo was kind of lame. I shot a few random things around my apartment. None of them were even remotely good. Oh well. So I threw a paint splatter texture onto it in Photoshop and yeah....It's not so exciting, but whatever. Can't win 'em all. This is a painting I did in painting class a few semesters ago. Not the greatest. It's a replication of a more famous artist from back in the day. Yep.


Fun weekend ahead. Our rescheduled game night with K&A is on Sunday - Pretty excited!! And Monday is, of course, Valentine's day. We're not too huge on V-Day over here. We might go out to dinner or something, but usually gifts and all that cheesy stuff doesn't come near us. Ha! But I do like chocolates so if anyone talks to Brian you can forward that info along. Just in case he doesn't know......

Have a good weekend, friends! I'll keep ya posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!