Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chocolate chips + Banana + Brown sugar = Pancakes!

Hooray for Saturday!! I fully enjoy sleeping in on the weekends. Who doesn't??

Brian and I went to the grocery store earlier and picked up some ingredients to make pancakes. He crushed up some Halloween candy (Whoppers) and I mixed them into his pancakes. I didn't taste a difference at all. We'll have to work on that recipe a bit more. For mine, I threw in some mini chocolate chips and sliced bananas and topped it with a bit of brown sugar while it was cooking. It was INCREDIBLE. I didn't put any butter or syrup on mine...Just ate it completely plain and it was perfect. I definitely have a new favorite pancake flavor now.

Last night we watched Elf and had some hot tea. It was pretty excellent. 

Yesterday after classes we took a quick trip to Sioux Falls just to get some food and do a small bit of shopping. Based on the picture below, can you guess where we went?

I love the faces Brian makes when he's concentrating on something.

I'll let you think about that while I post up yesterday's Photo of the Day:

35/365: Mmmmmm, Honey!
I bought a new little sketchbook which I've already started drawing in, as well as some new conte pencils and an eraser. I love love love new art supplies. =D

Oh! And if you're wondering how my accounting test went yesterday.....So am I. Ha! We haven't gotten our scores back yet. However, I'm feeling rather confident about it. I will update on that as soon as we get them back.


Thank you, notes, for being excellent.

And ONE LAST PHOTO and one I'm SO EXCITED ABOUT:


Christmas is on its way! I can't wait to start photographing all the decorations and Christmas spirit.

Oh, and PS - The answer is Cracker Barrel. Yum, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!