Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thumbs up for Progress.

I really don't know how I'm going to stay productive when there are such fun shows on TV this fall. Strongly dislike being drawn to shows when I should be doing something productive. However, the freedom of a laptop and wireless internet make it easy for me to multi-task. I can work in Photoshop, check my email, eat a freezee, and watch Raising Hope all at the same time.

We're making lots of progress on our drawings in my figure drawing class. Today was the first day that I felt like it was actually turning into the drawing that I was imagining. Maybe that will be my photo of the day soon.

I had trouble choosing today's photo. I had two that I really liked, but after some outside opinions, finally settled.

Here they are!

12/365 - Not really sure what we were doing, but I liked the way it looked. Ha.

11/365 - A peek into my personal life. Yay for showertime! Not sure why it looks so grainy. Maybe I'll try to fix that and repost this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!