Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Paper, paper, paper.

I spent nearly my entire day working on a paper. Got out of class at 12:15, and worked on the paper for said class until 7:00 pm. I think it's going well, though.

Anyone know the story of Theseus and Ariadne and the Labyrinth and the Minotaur? Yep...That's all I've been thinking about for the past six hours.

My back is killing me and I'm going insane from staring at a computer screen, reading small text from the internet and my textbook, and typing like a maniac. Hopefully it will all be worth it.

Here's today's photo:

18/365 - The view from my balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!