Monday, October 18, 2010

16 and 17

Busy week ahead.

I've got some projects to finish, an accounting quiz, and a paper to write.

I need to get out of my apartment and/or town, and find something FUN to photograph. Numbers 16 and 17 are both pretty lame. It's hard to stay inspired with such a monotone life. Someday things will be more interesting.

17/365 - Yep, that's me. I need to remember that I always, always, have a subject...Myself.
16/365 - A lei hanging off a handle in our kitchen. Slowed the shutter and tried to keep my hand still, while pulling the flowers with my other. Turned out alright, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!