Thursday, October 21, 2010

Feeling down.

Yesterday's Photo: Can you guess what it is? Probably...It's easy.

19/365


I'm feeling a little down today. It's sort of a "I'm not good enough" feeling. I see so many photographs every day, and I check out tons of websites featuring amazing shots and processing...And I sort of feel like maybe I'll never get there. I look at my photos and just feel "blah"...

I know I need to continue with my project in order to overcome this, eventually. I read somewhere that your first 10,000 photos are your worst.

Do you think it's possible that someone, someday, will look at my work as inspiration? Maybe that is my ultimate goal; I'm not sure.

I have the afternoon off today...My paper is finished and I don't have homework (aside from an accounting quiz to study for)...I am going to play around with my camera quite a bit. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!