Saturday, October 16, 2010

Guests?

So apparently more people somehow end up here than I had known. I checked my "stats" today and found that there's over 200 views, just this month. WHAT! Who are these people and where are they coming from?? It's sort of scary, but awesome. Please comment if you stop by...I'm interested in where people are from and what you think of my photos. =)

I need to find someone to teach me how to put some sort of design on this thing. Right now it's just some template from blogger. LAME. Someday it will look pretty...Someday.

Two photos for today to catch up!

15/365 - Tonight Brian and I made this yummy dish with butternut squash, pecans, and penne pasta. Isn't it perfectly pretty for fall?

14/365 - Our next photography project is a collage for the upcoming play at DSU. Here's one version of mine. Wish I could go back and change a few things, but it will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!