Sunday, October 31, 2010

Change

I bet you're expecting today's photo to be Halloween related. My apologies.

 30/365
Brian and I spent the day doing laundry. I also edited some photos and he finished up his weekend homework (something I never seem to have anymore. Hmm.)

Since we live in apartments, our laundry is done via coin operated machines. Which means we need LOTS of quarters. I have this huge jar full of coins which I've collected over a few summers of waitressing. I separated the pennies from the jar, so it is mostly just quarters. I hate having to dig into it for laundry money, but I'm glad it's there. I've tried estimating how much money is in there, but it's pointless. After a few months of laundry quarters taken out already, it's a good $20 short of what it was earlier.

I'm actually hoping to continue this tradition into my REAL adult life (you know, the one that includes my OWN washer & dryer....Ohhhh that day can't come soon enough!)...I want to see how much change I can collect someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!