Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween is tomorrow. I've come to the conclusion that, in college, Halloween is just an excuse for girls to grab attention by seeing who can dress the most promiscuous. That's definitely not something I'm interested in taking part in. On the other hand, it is so much fun for kids. They get to stay up late and dress in fun clothes and, of course, FREE CANDY!!

Needless to say, I have no plans for the holiday tomorrow.
As for tonight, I'm spending it with a Party Pizza (love them!), Ginger Ale (my drink of choice), Hocus Pocus (my favorite Halloween movie, of course!), and a headache. The headache part is no fun. I rarely get them, so when I do, I feel like I'm dying. Ha. I think I just need some sleep.

Last night Brian and I drove down to Beresford and hung out with my two brothers and Emily and Halle. My sister was going to join us, but it didn't work out for her. Someday all of us will be able to get together. We played Cranium and dominoes and stayed up way too late. We stayed overnight and had breakfast with them (french toast...mmmmm!) before heading back to Madison.

Some POTD's:

29/365: Halle twirling, as Cinderella. (She wore that dress today and last night, but she's being Tinkerbell for Halloween. So cute.)

28/365: The art studio on 3rd floor Beadle. This was before we began some gesture drawings. I love how all our paper is ready and waiting for us. That's my buddy Dylan standing in the background.

27/365: The only photo I took on Thursday. It was our supper. Honey-ginger pork chops with rice & broccoli. It was pretty good. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!