Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday!

Hey, friends.

Real quick, before I go make some important phone calls...

It's Tuesday!!

Here's the shot:


And, because I'm awesome and can't decide, here's another one...Possibly makes it much easier, unless it was easy enough already. But anywho, here ya go:


Make some guesses, blah blah blah...

And a few daily's for your viewing pleasure.

Ice on my window and mirror after work yesterday. It was pretty cold outside. And windy. And all winter-y. =D This is a cell phone picture. Wish my camera was easier to carry around with me everywhere. I just don't like the thought of bringing it to work.
Sunday Self-Portrait #5 (?) I lose track of numbers. Finally got a few new books this weekend. Really enjoying this one so far.
And Saturday's photo....Such an exciting moment for me. I'm a huge nerd, I know.
That's all for today. Sorry it's kind of boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!