Thursday, January 12, 2012

Orange

Should have some fun new news this weekend. Be ready. =)

So I just want to throw this out there...I know not EVERYONE is gonna know what I'm referring to here, but I just want to say that I am so proud of where I come from. I've seen so many people stand up for one of our community members today, and it is so so so amazing to witness. I know I don't know the full story, being out here in RC and all, but from what I do know - I love seeing so many I-W parents and students and alumni and supporters banding together to make things right. That's just something you don't see anywhere but in a small town. <3

Anywho, yesterday it was nice and chilly outside so I got to wear my sweet new headband that my sister-in-law (and brother too, I suppose) got me for Christmas. I was so excited that I had to take pictures of myself. Which always makes me feel awkward, but oh well. I do it anyway.



Yep...Pretty cool, huh? Not sure which one I like more. One of them has to go into my 2012 folder. Help me choose? #1 or #2?

Some others:

I ate an orange the other day....

Kids love Cuties. Cuz Cuties were made for kids. (Because I really stink at peeling real oranges. These little guys are so easy though!)
MOST. DIFFICULT. PUZZLE. EVER!! This has been on the kitchen table since I got here, almost a month ago. And it's barely halfway done. Usually I can finish a 1000 piecer in a few days. Maybe a week or two, depending. But not this one! Thanks, Mom & Dad, for buying me such a great puzzle as a Christmas gift. It's been keeping me busy on these super duper boring jobless days.
So there's that. OH! Go back to Tuesday's post and make a guess on the photo! I'll get the reveal photo up here tomorrow, so this is your last chance!

Also, THANK YOU for the donations! I'm up to just under $240 now, and we're still less than a week into this goal. AMAZING! I really don't know how to thank you enough for the donations. If anyone else still wants to contribute, the little link is over there somewhere --->

Check back soon for some official news from the job front. =)

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for photo #2. It shows exactly who you are in one sense, but adds a whole dimension of mystery in another. =)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!