Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Anyone else spending their Christmas evening watching football? Good times...GO BEARS!!

Just wanted to share a few fun Christmas photos. There's only three. The lack of snow kind of takes away my crazy motivation to take pictures. The near 50 degree weather was super nice, but I enjoy the snow way more.

Halle's birthday cupcakes. =)
Just a few Christmas bows. So shiny! =P
Last night's sunset, on our way to my aunt's house. <3
How did everyone spend their time this weekend? I drove home on Thursday and will be going back to Rapid City on Tuesday. Last night we had our traditional Christmas Eve get-together with my dad's side of the family. Ate some food, went on a hay ride, and had a gift exchange. Today we spent the day with my mom's side of the family. Ate some more food, played our gift exchange game (always so much fun!) and then sat around and ate some more food and played a board game. I have one incredibly amazing family and even though Grandma wasn't here this year, we still made the best of the time we have together. =)

Almost time for the New Year! Need to make my resolutions which I never follow! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!