Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Alive

HEY, I'M STILL ALIVE!!

Thought that would be a good place to start. I've been silent on here for a long time, huh? That's because I don't really have much going on right now. I moved out of Rapid City hoping to land a pretty awesome job up in Aberdeen - things looked good when I left. Then I got home (where I had planned to stay for just a few days, a week or two at most) and everything kind of fell through and I was having terrible luck with jobs. So, I've been sleeping on my parents' couch, looking online for jobs, and feeling generally pretty crappy about everything.

My student loan payments started this month. And I freaked out and said "Here I am, unemployed, with bills coming in and no way to keep paying for them." So, I decided that moving back to Rapid City is my best bet right now. I wont have to pay full rent, and both Brian and I will have someone to hang out with. Win-win, for the most part. In turn I have to sacrifice some things that I was really hoping/planning/excited for, but I know I need to do this and all I can say is that we'll see what the future brings. So I'll be heading back out there on Sunday, hopefully the old Exploder can make the trip!

Anywho...So now that my sad life update is finished, here's a few of my photo adventures since I last talked to you all...

My brother's little family. =) One of the first days I was home, we took a trip to Newton Hills and did a fun little photoshoot with them. It was lots of fun, the weather was perfect, and we got some great shots. These are some of my favorites...



Soooo cute!!
I was feeling inspired last week so I called my sister and told her to bring the kids over for some Christmas photos. We had a fun little time doing this photoshoot, and got some good new pictures out of it. I'm really happy with how they turned out. I have the CUTEST nieces and nephews in the world. =)




Monday was Dustin's first game of the season. They played Canistota, and basically got their butts kicked. But I know they'll fall into their groove soon. It was still fun to watch, and I'm glad I was home to see it.

Free throw concentration!!




Wooo!! So now we're somewhat caught up. There's more photos that could be thrown in there, but those were the main ones I wanted to share.

Hoping it snows soon so I can get some fun winter shots again...Those are always the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!