Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Too Close Tuesday!

Guess what's coming back today! Hint: It's Tuesday!

Yayyy time for another "Too Close Tuesday!"

Here's the photo: Make your guess in the comments and I'll reveal the answer in a few days. Again, you don't win anything, but it's still fun to play along.

What am I?
Yesterday my dad came all the way up to Madison to try to fix the Exploder. Unfortunately, it wasn't the easy fix he was hoping for, so I'm still without a vehicle for a while. I also almost didn't get a photo for yesterday. It just completely slipped my mind. Luckily, I took a picture on my phone at suppertime. It was of our tater-tot hot dish, and I sent it to Dustin because it's his favorite food. So I guess I'm still on track, even though yesterday's photo is pretty lame.

BUT...Sunday's photo is WAY too hard to choose. For my photography show (which I need in order to graduate with a photography minor) I had some beautiful girls dress up in a couple pretty dresses and we headed to the barn! Ha...It was a pretty interesting day. My models were excellent, despite my lack of any real direction, and they were good sports, even though it was pretty chilly and extremely windy that day. Here are just two of the photos from the day. If you'd like to see the rest of them, come to the show! I'm not sure on the details yet but I will put them here when I find out.

One of the very first photos we took. Perfect!
One of my bestest friends, Rachel. I can't get enough of her pretty blue eyes. =)
There are tons more. By the end of Sunday, I had already finished editing 11 photos. I was so excited when I saw them, that I couldn't get away from them. It was such a fun day.

Today, working on some projects and going for a run. Supposed to get up to 60 degrees today and it is super sunny and for once not windy! I'm pretty excited!

Don't forget to guess for this week's TCT!

4 comments:

  1. You really have me stumped this time for TCT... It looks like Cinnamon Toast Crunch or something to that effect... But whatever it is, it looks like it has cinnamon sugar on it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the Tater Tot casserole. :(
    But as for the Too Close, I think it looks like Green Tea ice cubes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is frosted mini spooners! DL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise,
    In the midst of blog surfing I came across your blog and was wondering if you could help me with a project. For my husband and my 5th anniversary, I'm trying to get pictures from as many different states and countries as I can with a person from that location holding a sign that says
    Janae loves Jeff in ____________

    I was wondering if you would do a picture from South Dakota for me?

    my blog: jscrapalex.blogspot.com
    flickr group for this project: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1617848@N25/members/

    Let me know if you can. Thanks!
    Janae
    janaepalmer{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!