Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunshine = Love

Oh. My. Goodness. I have neglected this all week, haven't I? So sorry....I need to catch up.

I woke up this morning on D&E's living room couch. Brian was on the floor. After an evening full of 5-Handed Pitch and tons of food, we both woke up to the sound of heavy rain and thunder outside. There seemed to be hail, as well, but we didn't get up to check. It was 4:40 in the morning.

I'm a huge scaredy-cat. My entire life, I've been afraid of thunderstorms (usually only when they involve heavy winds, though.) So waking up to this crazy weather, although scary, was incredibly exciting. It's the middle of March and we're already getting stormed on!

I turned on the TV for a little bit, just to check if we were in any severe weather warnings. No warnings, just a little patch of green, yellow, orange, and red on the radar. We were in the red. I waited a while to see how quickly it was moving, and when I decided it was safe and the rain seemed to get lighter, I turned off the TV and fell asleep again and dreamed a movie-quality dream before waking up again around 11:00.

Once we got up and going, D&E&H were at church, so we had some coffee and I tried to clean up a bit from the previous night's "party." Then we proceeded to spend the entire day playing Super Mario Bros. on the Wii. Spent a tiny bit of time outside - Brian broke Hal's swing set on purpose (with the approval and encouragement of D&E. Photos below.)

Great weekend. Now, to find the motivation to finish a project...Could be a problem. To procrastinate some more, here are some photos from today. (Check facebook in the near future to see last week's POTD's.)

Sunlight = Love
Wrigley, sunbathing and yawwwwning.
Hal & "Wrigs"
This is probably my favorite "Halle face." She is so funny.
And, now, for the bringing down of the already broken swing set....Featuring Brian and, well, a broken swing set. This was fun to watch.





I love the faces he's making in a few of them. I think he was just trying not to die. =P (If you're wondering, apparently this set had, not one, but TWO trees fall on it at different points in time. It was just getting a little too bent and dangerous to be playing on. Unless, of course, you're Brian. Then it's still fair game.)

Can someone PLEASE send me some motivation OR inspiration to get through this last month & a half of school? I should just be fine knowing that after May 7, for the first time since I was 5, I will no longer be a student. But I think that's making it even more difficult to concentrate on finishing. Senioritis, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!