Thursday, January 20, 2011

110

I have a crock pot of chili going right now. It smells soooo good and I can't wait to enjoy some of it tonight. Since it's always best when it's a day old, I made sure to make it today so that Brian can have some of the aged stuff tomorrow when he gets here. Ha.

More people need to guess on this week's "Too Close" shot. Let's go, guys!! I'll even link you to it - JTL

Here's yesterday's photo:

110/365: SHOES!!! Probably won't see me wearing those a whole lot anymore. Old Vans are soooo comfy, but those are just a little too worn out for me.
And another photo, just for fun...

PEAS!!
I love veggies probably more than a normal college student should. And peas are definitely one of my favorites. Mmmmm!!

Don't have much to say today. Just wanted to post these up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!