Friday, January 14, 2011

104

Is anyone ready to find out what this week's Too Close photos were?

#1 is the edge of a newspaper
#2 is a $1 bill
#3 is a cupcake
#4 is salt

Melissa Jean had two of the four correct. She was close with the other two, but not quite. She wins nothing, sadly. Wish I could actually give prizes out for these things! Perhaps someday....(but don't hold your breath)

We've got my three nieces here tonight. They're all running around in princess dresses that Hal brought. They are adorable! (but also very loud and tend to start fighting as the night goes on...Ha!)

104/365: BBALL
Last night we went to another one of Dustin's basketball games. It started out pretty scary. By the beginning of the 2nd quarter, the Eagles were down 3-20! They fought their way back throughout the entire game and ended up winning by a whole TWO points! Dustin scored the game-tying 3-pointer with about 30 seconds left in the game. Then his teammate got fouled and rocked both his free throw shots, which brought them up to win the game. It was a nail-biter!! I couldn't imagine being a basketball coach...I'd get WAY too worked up and probably get into big trouble. I don't know how they do it!

Dad fixed the brakes on the Explorer, so hopefully I can drive a little less scared now. That's some exciting news, tell ya what. I'm heading back to Madison on Sunday...Super excited to sleep in a BED again! I've been on my parents' living room couch since December 17 (minus the week I spent in Cali)...I'm tired of feeling like I'm in the way, and I'm ready to roll around in my sleep and not worry about falling. =P Once the basement at home gets finished, we'll have some more places to sleep. I'm pretty excited for that day.

Brian comes back to SD next Friday. ONE WEEK! I can't wait. I am very ready to get back into my school life routine. This semester should be busy and full of creativity and hard work - My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!