Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bundled Up

I have 5 followers! What a fun feeling that is. Hehe...

I have something sort of special in my mind for the Christmas season regarding new posts. Once I get everything figured out, I'll get started on those. I can't believe Christmas is only 24 days away! I'm sort of sad, because Brian will be leaving to go back home on the 17th. I can't wait until they day we get to spend the holiday together. I'm still incredibly excited to be home with my family, though. =)

It's started to get cold outside! I think we're in the low 20's to teens now. I realize that in January/February, we'll be battling the below zero temps, but right now these teens feel mighty cold.

So, to show some love for the things that keep me warm on my walks to class, today's photo:

61/365: My hat and scarf. Love love love being bundled up in them.
Top Chef: All-Stars is going to be on soon! I'm such a sucker for competition TV shows. Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. Going to enjoy some chai tea while watching it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!