Saturday, October 2, 2010

The big 2-3

So here we are. Today is the day. The first day of me being 23 years old. That seems like such a big number. Like just the other day I was 18 and starting school....

Anyway, today I begin my 365 Project. I'm a little nervous, a little excited, and a little wondering what I'm getting myself into. I'm hoping Brian will help me stay on track with it. I guess we will see...

I don't have a photo yet today...but I will.

This afternoon I'm going on my first photo-shoot. Technically, it's not my first...But it will be my first time with a family who isn't my sister's. I'm going to be shooting my aunt's kids, my three young cousins. (They should really find a word other than "shooting" when it comes to photography...That sentence sounds so wrong.)

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!