Monday, September 13, 2010

Beginnings

Welcome! Not only am I welcoming you to my blog, but I’m welcoming myself, as well. This is my first blog ever. I realize I am a few years behind in the blogging trend, but I don’t mind. I don’t like doing things until I’m ready for them, and just now, finally, is my time to be ready. 

I suppose I could start with a little introduction of sorts. I am a student of graphic design and photography. After four years of studying graphic design, I still feel that I’m not ready or qualified for the field. I will be graduating in May with a design major and a photography minor. But, I must admit, I love photography more than I love design.

I live in South Dakota. I have a boyfriend named Brian. I have a wonderful family and the most precious 3 nieces and 3 nephews. I love indie music. I am a runner. I enjoy cooking. I am currently trying to learn Accounting. I drink more ginger ale than a normal person should. I am a PC (but when I have enough money, I will be a Mac.) I am an artist. And, oh yes, my name is Denise. 

Eventually, this little piece of internet is going to be the home of a “365 Project.” I will begin that when I turn 23 on October 2nd. I think a photo a year for my 23rd year of life will be an interesting and challenging project.

Here’s to beginnings, a note set to look back on and see how far we’ve come. 
Dustin's hand print on my parents' concrete sidewalk, done when he was a small kid. Mine is a few feet away. The ball is a in some ways a symbol of our brother/sister friendship.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!