Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Too Close Tuesday!

Since I've been horribly neglecting my Tuesday posts, which actually seem to be the most popular, I've decided to throw in a few extras for today.

So here are FOUR new(ish) shots...Can you guess what these are photos of??

#1)

#2)

#3)

#4)

Think you know what they are? Leave a comment with your guesses, along with the photo's number. I will reveal the answers in a few days, so keep checking back. =) Good luck!!

(PS - Derrick, you are not allowed to guess numbers 3 and 4, since you saw me take the photos. Ha!)

3 comments:

  1. OOooooo Fun!

    Okay... here are my guesses.

    1) Edge of a notebook or sketchbook of some sort...
    2) Paper money
    3) Cupcake? Chocolate cupcake
    4) That has to be sugar. Nice picture!

    Actually, as always, all of them are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 is a horse, and #2 is your explorer. D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!