Monday, October 4, 2010

Two and Three

So I already faltered on Day 2. Woops! I had my camera with me ALL DAY...But I quickly found out that I left my memory card at home, 70 miles away. SO...I did end up grabbing a photo of Brian on my phone, but it was after midnight so technically it was today and not yesterday. AND it's a terrible picture...Just a quick shot before bed to say that I had a #2. Anything to stay official, I guess.

Today I rummaged around my room and found a 256 MB card, which I popped into my camera and can fit a whole 100 photos on it! It's rather slim compared to my 4 Gig....Oh well. Until I can get back home, it will have to do.

I am going to start taking my camera everywhere with me. Today I lugged it to class, minus the bag. It felt nice having it with me at all times. Like, no matter what, I was ready to take the shot.

Here are my numbers two and three:

Brian allllllmost sleeping.

The basement of Beadle Hall, as I waited for today's Studio Processes class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

My name is Denise and this is the home of my Photography 365 Project. Here you will find many photos and lots of words and hopefully something interesting. Feel free to leave comments and kind words whenever you wish. Thanks for stopping by!